All our products of Craft Stories are handcrafted by traditional artisans in rural India. An irregular weave or print or a stitch is not a defect but what gives hand crafted products their value by making them unique.
However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will exchange the product for you.
Please read our exchange/return policy before you return any item.
• Please e-mail us at within 10 days from the date of delivery.
• Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us quickly process your exchange.
• Only exchange is accepted.
• Please ensure that the returned merchandize is unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged and is in a salable condition. Process of exchange will be initiated only on receipt of the returned product meeting the mentioned conditions.
• Please preserve the receipt of courier service for refund of the charges incurred during the return.
• We request you to maintain the original packaging of the items to be returned, including the tags.
• Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
Please note that Exchange will not be made unless there is a defect or different from its description